I spent a week in New York City this past month and that got me thinking about the following:
- Where does innovation live?
- Where are strategic decisions made?
- Where are critical insights unravelled?
1. Corporate meeting room / boardroom
2. The street
I used to think that all important business decisions took place in the boardroom and that all important strategic insights were arrived at behind closed doors.
I now know that it all takes place on the street.
David Feldt is founder & CEO of JazLabs, Inc, a digital innovation company focused on the social business web. He is a serial entrepreneur who has been at the forefront of the digital revolution for the past 18 years.
This blog is available as a native app:
- A personal tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Six Decades of the Most Popular Names For Girls: Data Visualization
- The Demise Of A Once-Innovative Canadian Tech Company
- Taking that leap of faith out of one’s comfort zone
- The Coming Age of Hyper-Privacy
- Bank Human Again
- Brands: Isn’t It Time To Stop Renting Your Social Media Presence And Buy Your Own?
- Balancing the Physical, Mental, Intellectual and Spiritual Dimensions of Life
- Where does innovation and insight live?
- Yo, Taxi!