Throughout my life I’ve always paid more attention to mental, intellectual and spiritual growth and focused less on physical conditioning / physical health.
I played rugby, cricket and tennis at school but after leaving school, I have neglected the physical dimension of my life.
As I get older, I now appreciate that physical conditioning is a vital part of the equation, especially as I need every possible advantage as we grow the JazLabs business.
Hence my new mentor is Tony Horton of #P90X fame.
So, for 2013 and beyond, let’s see what can be done to raise my physical conditioning so I can continue to grow intellectually and spiritually for the rest of my life.
Sign up for Mailing List
David Feldt is founder & CEO of JazLabs, Inc, a digital innovation company focused on humanizing brands via technology. He is a serial entrepreneur who has been at the forefront of the digital revolution for the past 18 years.
This blog is available as a native app:
- Where would you prefer to live?
- A personal tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Six Decades of the Most Popular Names For Girls: Data Visualization
- The Demise Of A Once-Innovative Canadian Tech Company
- Taking that leap of faith out of one’s comfort zone
- The Coming Age of Hyper-Privacy
- Bank Human Again
- Brands: Isn’t It Time To Stop Renting Your Social Media Presence And Buy Your Own?
- Balancing the Physical, Mental, Intellectual and Spiritual Dimensions of Life
- Where does innovation and insight live?